Thursday 6 January 2011

Behind every successful love

Pure Fact:
Behind every successful love there is a friendship..
And behind every Separated friendship there is a love story..!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fish said to water, u can't see my tear, Because I'm in water..
Water replied but I can feel your tear Because you’re in my Heart..
That is of you and me..!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Guy called FM Radio & Sad "I have found a purse with 15 thousand rupees, a credit card &
I.D card of Mr.ABC no.13, V.Nagar, siripuram, Vizag..
Radio Jake: How honest sir, so you want to return his purse..?
That Guy: No. I just want to dedicate him a Sad Song...!

No comments:

Post a Comment